Veteran Owned Business near Fort Carson, CO2024-01-29T09:47:50+00:00

Veteran Owned Business in Fort Carson, CO

Military PCS Housing Agency
Get Started

Need a home that suits your VA loan benefits, and Friday plans? We’ve got it. Search homes now at Our national network means that you’ll always have access to a local area expert who is a Veteran, Military Spouse, or military relocation professionals

Get Started

Thanks for visiting MilPCS. We built this website and business around the belief that military members should own a piece of the country they serve. For this reason, we’re taking care of everything and ensuring they find a home that fits just right. We strive to provide every one of our partners is skilled in the VA loan product and transaction. It makes the experience seamless, stress-free, and stellar for our veteran clients. Our Realtor network consists of Veterans, Military Spouses, and MRPs. You can count on Top VA mortgage experts to guide the application process. This allows us to serve the military community with the highest integrity. We are so grateful for our customers and even more grateful to be able to fill a need in their lives. Thank you for choosing us! Our founders believe service members should own a part of the country they serve and are passionate about helping the military find a home. Grant’s extensive experience in VA loans & lending, combined with Lauren’s accomplished real estate career, has created a one-of-its-kind home search portal. Giving back to the community who selflessly serve our country is essential to Grant and Lauren that’s why Veterans and military spouses make up a large part of our dedicated Realtor network.

Military moves are unique. That’s why we’ve created MilPCS — a one-stop military home search portal. VA mortgage experts, specialized military Realtors, and custom site tools will help guide your search so that you can find a home that fits just right. The financial planning of a move can seem daunting. That’s why we have top VA mortgage experts dedicated to ensuring service members get the most out of their hard-earned benefits. So, if you are looking for Veteran Owned Business Fort Carson, CO, let’s do the leg work for you.

Veteran Owned Business Near Fort Carson, CO Related Blog

Do You Get Paid After PCS?

If you are in the process of voluntary military separation, the US government may pay for one more final military move up to six months after [...]

Military Payment for PCS

VA Home Loans for Vets

Permanent status change can be associated with a lot of worry and stress. Most military personnel go through PCS every three or four years. It’s an entire process that can be troublesome. According to the Military Family Advisory Network, most members spend about $5000 out of pocket during PCS.

That amount of money once in a lifetime can be acceptable, but spending $5000 every three or four years can be difficult. There are tips and things to know that can help you receive the reimbursements you deserve from the military to make the process easier.

To be clear, explaining all the details involved in PCS can take hours. Our goal here is to highlight the broad topics to make your life easier. For simplification, your permanent change of station will either be TMO or PPM. TMO stands for Transportation Management Office. If you rely on TMO for your PCS, a relocation company will handle the move for you. PPM stands for Personally Procured Move, formerly known as DITY or Do It Yourself Move.

It’s possible to make some money if you go ahead with PPM rather than TMO. In a Personally Procured Move, you will be reimbursed, by the government, the amount it would cost them to move up to your maximum authorized weight. By planning ahead and spending less, you can make money if you pay less than what you’re reimbursed with.

Military Move Reimbursements:

As a military member, you are eligible for reimbursement for money spent when traveling from one permanent station to another. You will be paid per diem when traveling by a commercial or a military vehicle. Mileage reimbursement will be used when traveling via private auto. You should also look into a Dislocation Allowance. A Dislocation Allowance aims to partially reimburse you for costs that aren’t covered by other programs.

Military personnel is allowed 10 additional days of leave during PCS. These days you can use it to look for a new house for sale or rent or to find a real estate person. These 10 days are known as Temporary Duty and won’t count toward your leave.

Having trouble storing your belongings during a move? You can ask the military for help. The military can store some of your household goods during your new assignment. The number of goods they store will be based on the maximum weight allowance determined by the military.

It’s always wise to build a budget. Take your time in learning what the government will cover and what you’ll need to pay out of your pocket. Don’t forget to take your insurance into consideration. Getting help from your insurance can be a major step. Online banking is also a good idea as PCS can be something you go through every couple of years. Having access to your money and bank accounts, regardless of where you are in the US, can make your life much easier.

Links Realted to Veteran Owned Business in Fort Carson, CO