Veteran Owned Real Estate Companies near West, CO Springs, CO2024-01-23T00:13:42+00:00

Veteran Owned Real Estate Companies in West, CO Springs, CO

Military Relocation Resources
Get Started

Need a home that suits your duty station, and weekends lifestyle? We’ve got it. Search homes now at Our You can always count on Top VA mortgage experts to guide the application process

Get Started

Welcome to MilPCS. We built this website and business believing that military members should own a piece of the country they serve. For this reason, we’re taking care of everything and ensuring they find a home that fits just right. We strive to provide every one of our partners is skilled in the VA loan product and transaction. It makes the experience seamless, stress-free, and stellar for our veteran clients. No matter where you’re moving farm, beach, city, countryside, our nationwide network means that you’ll always have access to a local area expert who is a Veteran, Military Spouse, or military relocation pro. From loan to home, we’ve got you covered. Visit the link below to find a home near your duty station. Our Realtors go all-in for our service members. That’s because most of them have military backgrounds, and they get what goes into the PCS process. If you know someone who fits this description and would be interested in joining our referral network, we’d love to hear from you.

Military moves are unique. That’s why we’ve created MilPCS — a one-stop military home search portal. VA mortgage experts, specialized military Realtors, and custom site tools will help guide your search so that you can find a home that fits just right. The financial planning of a move can seem daunting. That’s why we have top VA mortgage experts dedicated to ensuring service members get the most out of their hard-earned benefits. So, if you are searching for Veteran Owned Real Estate Companies West, CO Springs, CO, give us a call!

Veteran Owned Real Estate Companies Near West, CO Springs, CO Related Blog

Do You Get Paid After PCS?

VA Approved Lenders and Real Estate Agents

If you are in the process of voluntary military separation, the US government may pay for one more final military move up to six months after your final exit date. However, it is worth noting that you may be forced to pay some of the cost out of your pocket if the location you are moving back to is quite far away. With that said, you still get paid after PCS.

When Do You Get Paid After PCS?

While there are general rules for all service members, each military service has its own rules and regulations. This can affect the coverage or offers after voluntary separation. Make sure to check with your local transportation office about the coverages and what is available.

Traditionally, the military will pay for you to make one last move, whether moving back to your home of record or your place of entry. But the amount will most likely be them simply footing the bill for the move. For example, if you were stationed in San Diego, California, but your home of record is Los Angeles, California, then that means you only get a small amount to cover for that move. What happens if you are moving to a completely new location? In this instance, you will have to check in with the Department of Defense (DoD) on how much weight you are permitted to move and the distance covered. If you manage to fit the allowed weight and distance, then DoD will be able to cover your whole shipment. Another thing the DoD considers is your ranking, which may come with lower or higher benefits. Evidently, it varies from person to person.

You may make your final military move two ways: use military-hired packers and movers or personally procured move (PPM). The first one will involve the military-approved local transportation officials, which will then help you calculate how much the move costs and whether or not you have to pay additional. The advantage of this is that the government pays for it fully, and they will only give you a cash collection voucher if the cost is higher than the coverage. Your goods will be delivered even if you have not paid the excess amount, but keep in mind that the DoD will likely recoup the money through your tax returns if you fail to pay. As for the latter, this is more of a do-it-yourself situation and will involve asking the military for a reimbursement. In this instance, the reimbursement rate will be based on the allowed weight-to-allowed distance formula. You will then get paid after PCS via reimbursement.

The best thing to do is to meet with the local transportation office before deciding. It is important to weigh how much you bring and calculate the distance. This will help you determine whether the government can fully cover the cost of your move. Nevertheless, you can rest assured that you will get paid after PCS.

Content Realted to Veteran Owned Real Estate Companies in West, CO Springs, CO