For rent by military owner

Picking a new home is never easy, so choosing the best real estate agent for your next move is critical to making the process as seamless as possible. This is especially difficult for active duty military service members, who can be re-assigned at any given moment. Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders may be something to dread when you have already settled in, especially for those with large families. Unfortunately, it is inevitable, with over 700,000 servicemembers getting transferred to new assignments every year.

The most advisable thing is to find a real estate agent who fully understands PCS. The best real estate agent is someone who is experienced in closing property sales within a short time frame. Luckily, Mil PCS specializes in military relocation services, wherein we assist military members and their families with all their real estate needs. Founded and operated by veterans with over 20 years of experience, we understand the military’s hardships and challenges. We realize that moving from one place to another is one of the biggest hassles. For this reason, we have built a network of the best and most trusted real estate experts nationwide to facilitate this overwhelming process.

Choose The Best Real Estate Agent For You

Many military members are always on the move. If you are lucky, you can get stationed as long as 3 years in one place, but your PCS often arrives every year or so. Not every real estate agent will know how to navigate this unique situation, which is why there is now a specialized certification that provides training to work with current and former military service members. You will be known as a Military Relocation Professional (MRP) when you attain this certification.

You may be wondering if this is even necessary, but think about it, wouldn’t it be easier to communicate with someone who speaks your “language” and understands your urgency? By language, this refers to knowing all the military acronyms and the unique set of moving protocols. With their training, they know that an active duty service member who has been given their PCS would need to prepare options that fit the criteria, write a sales contract, and negotiate the sale. This can all happen within a long weekend, so it is helpful to have professionals who fully understand the implications. Furthermore, an MRP can assist with VA financing and work around your PCS schedule.

Having a real estate agent who has gone the extra mile to understand what military training entails will certainly help smooth out your process. Overall, there are many highly qualified real estate agents, but the best real estate agent is the one that understands your specific needs. Check out our services today to find the perfect home for you and your family.